Defibrillators Save Lives
Here are a few statistics worth pondering regarding cardiac arrests:
There are 45 000 cardiac arrests in Canada every year.
- 85% of cardiac arrests happen at home or in a public place.
- Only 8% survive cardiac arrest outside of a hospital.
- The use of a defibrillator within the first three to five minutes of cardiac arrest enhances the chances of survival by 50%
- Between the time of cardiopulmonary arrest and defibrillation, the survival rate diminishes between 7% and 10% every minute.
We are not out to scare you and we realize that the purchase of a defibrillator is a personal decision. What we set out to do is inform you in this decision-making process, by giving you as much information as possible on this unique product.
- It is easy to use
- It is absolutely safe to use
- It facilitates the transfer to ambulatory services, as they use the same product
- It comes with an 8-year guarantee.
- It is easy to maintain.
LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager
This complete and connected AED response system is expertly designed for user confidence. The CR2 is easy to use and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis. And LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager monitors each AED every single day, sending alerts via cellular network or Wi-Fi® about anything that may affect a unit’s readiness—all automatically.
The HEARTSINE SAMARITAN defibrillator is available in a automatic and semi-automatic version.
Defibrillation: 150 Joules/150 Joules/200 Joules
- Carry Case
- One Set of Electrode Pads
8 Year Warranty